Tuesday, November 4

Punch Art Reindeer











































Stampin Up Supplies Used:

Wide Oval Punch

Boho Blossoms Punch

5 Petal Punch

1" & 1/4" Circle Punches

Paper Snips

Multi Glue

Chocolate Chip Marker

Cardstock:

Chocolate Chip

Close to Cocoa

Real Red

Basic Black

Whisper White
















You will need the above shapes to make 1 reindeer.

Punch the wide oval then line up your punch to punch around the outline as shown to make antlers. Do the same using the 1" circle punch to make smaller part of antlers. Trim off pointed tips & assemble.


















I am very new at this so I hope that all makes sense.
Thanks for checking out my blog. I will try to post new stuff every couple days.
Blessings,
Mercedes


7 comments:

  1. What a great first project--- So Cute and a great idea! I look forward to seeing more of your projects!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great project. Congrats on winning with this. I love this project and will totally be using it at one of my camps. I can't wait to see what else you come up with.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this!!! Thanks for the inspiration.....I'm going to try to make mine over the weekend. Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on your new blog!
    Love your reindeer punch art tutorial--he's darling!
    Can't wait to see more from you.
    TFS

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are all so cute! I really enjoy your blog and look forward to seeing more.

    janet***

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congrats on winning, these are adorable, in fact all your projects are great! I enjoy visiting your blog and congrats on winning on the So Shelli blog, too!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!