Friday, February 20

Puppy Love

I was cleaning up my mess of a craft table & found this little pup left over from my last workshop. Didn't want to waste him & since I am supposed to be cleaning I made a super simple card. He needed another "puppy" element so I used my heart to heart & word window punches to create a bone template. Traced, cut it out, stamped & there you have it! Stamp is from the Three Little Words set. It was #1 on my list of must haves. Love it! Thanks for stopping by & have a wonderful weekend!
Blessings,
Mercedes

6 comments:

  1. Cute as the devil, Mercedes, and a fun piece. Tasha said I could look. Lol. Eugene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card! That bone accent for the greeting is so clever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sweet card! Love the way you made the bone template.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a patient teacher you are Mercedes. I had a wonderful time at last night's class.
    Mariat T

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!