Thursday, May 6

Where does the time go?

I can't beleive its been so long since I posted something. So whats been going on with me lately you're wondering? I've been super busy making Mother's Day cards, my cousins wedding invites, had a tooth pulled (OMGosh the PAIN has been terrible!), holding classes, planning classes, family stuff....Anyway I'm here now. I have been loving the Elements of Style set from the summer mini. It's just so BEAUTIFUL! I stamped on Kraft & colored with SU markers.
I also have a confession to make. I have received this award from a few different people lately & I haven't time to play by all the rules but I wanted to say a BIG THANK YOU to everyone that has named me as a worthy one to receive the award. :D


Sunshine awards are given to bloggers who help spread Sunshine and a positive, upbeat attitude while sharing what we love and do -- creating handcrafted cards and projects, of course!

Thanks for dropping by. Hope you have a beautiful weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!