Thursday, June 3

Summer Mini

With all the excitement of the new catalog demonstrator pre order & 50% off some retiring goodies (Yep, Check It Out!)I forgot for a minute about all the great stuff I just got from the summer mini. Luckily our monthly demonstrator Stamp n Chat meeting is tonight & the theme is Summer Mini! I wanted to ink up a set I haven't played with yet so I chose Bouquet Bunch! So Cute!! I made a couple samples with it & thought I would show you which one I didn't choose for tonight. You will have to wait till after our meeting to see the one we are making. Also stay tuned for New Catty Stuff! Have I mentioned how much I Love being a Demo! You wanna join me? Ask me about getting a mini starter kit this month for just $99! ;)

Smiles,
Mercedes

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!