Thursday, February 3

New Punch Art!

I am SUPER excited about my new cupcake punch creation! I was going to wait until the video was done to show you but I just couldn't wait. Soooo here it is!

I love it! Who knew you could get some many adorable things from a cupcake punch! I will be making this in my next video so come back for that this weekend.
NEXT I have more punch art to show you! This is NOT my original creation. This adorable idea came from Valita & here is the LINK. Love her! She is extremely talented!! TFS Valita!
So anyway here is the card I made with the adorable lock & key punch art!

Hope you enjoyed taking a peek!

8 comments:

  1. Oh my! The bubblegum machine is so adorable I practically squealed out loud! I can't wait to check back and see how it's done!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That gumball machine is adorable!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found your blog because of this card on SCS and I am so glad I did. I love your creations!

    ReplyDelete
  4. How cute that bubble gum machine is. I used to have a gum machine stamp, but this is so much nicer. Sue

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that gumball machine! What an awesome idea!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Cute! this will be on my punch inspiration blog post tomorrow. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow i love them both!!! so love you gum ball idea and thanks so much for the link back i appreciate it ... Valita

    ReplyDelete
  8. I loved your card so much, I featured it in my Sunday Favorites. Thanks for the wonderful inspiration!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!