Sunday, July 3

Im Back!

OMGosh I can't beleive I have been away so long!! I have thought about blogging alot but its been one thing or another keeping me from getting to it but alas I decided today I was going to make time to share something with my cyber friends. So with out further ado...
Since this was first post featuring new catty goodies I wanted to use lots of them! I used 2 of the fabulous new In Colors, Pool Party & Calypso Coral. Also new scallop ribbon, border punch, pennant/doily die, & the My Friend stamp set. All Totally Yummy! I was inspired by the new Berry DSP. Loved the punch art strawberry idea I saw on SCS. Don't know who the original creator was but its So cute! I don't have the heart die they have been using so I just used the heart punch & polka dot embossing folder. Made the little one with the small heart & boho flower punches. I made a bunch of the big strawberries for my convention swaps! SO EXCITED to be going this year!

And just in case you haven't already seen this...
Oh my the catalog is absolutely gorgeous & its crammed with so many must haves & amazing eye candy! Well friends thats all for now. I gotta get back to making those swaps!
Hugs,
Mercedes

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mercedes! This is a beautiful card! I love how you used the new colors. I enjoy stopping by your blog and I have passed the "Sweet Blog Award" along to you. You can see the details on my blog if you like. Thanks for all the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!