Monday, August 20

First Freshly Made Challenge!

Last night I was blog hopping & found this fun website that does sketch challenges! Sometimes I struggle with layouts & I loved their clean sketches so I decided to play along! Here is the sketch & my card.



Inside Card
I spent some time yesterday trying to get my craft room in order. Good news is I can walk in there now & actually see alot my desk but it's far from done. Anyway I found way too many pieces of pre cut cardstock so I thought I would try to use some of it up. I had the small black & vanilla pieces cut from a couple stamp a stack classes ago so I stamped them with the hot air balloon from the You're Amazing set. I also found the pre stamped thanks & I needed some thank you cards so it worked out perfect. Thanks for taking a peek today I'll be back tomorrow with our Technique Tuesday card!!!
OH WAIT almost forgot the winners of the blog candy!!!
Susan said...
she IS stinkin' cute & Looks like a fire cracker....these projects are totally stunning; thank you for sharing thru the blog hop!
AND

kat said...
If you're a novice seamstress, it doesn't show; you did a great job! AND your model is, indeed, full of fabulousness.....thanks for the offer of blog candy, too; someday I may actually win some!


Congrats ladies! Please email me (webers4jesus at sbcglobal dot com) with your address so I can get your prizes out to you!

4 comments:

  1. So glad you found Freshly Made Sketches. Love the texture on your card. Thanks for playing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this card Mercedes! This would be a great card for a class....I think I see me caseing it in the near future!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mercedes! Great take on the sketch! I love your use of the balloons inside the card. Thanks for playing with us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really wonderful card! I love the black and white and all the details. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!