Tuesday, January 15

Getting Ready to Sale-a-Brate!

Click here to see the New MUST Haves!
I feel like I haven't stamped with my gals in months! Now if all goes well we will be getting together for my Sale-a-Bration Kick Off Party this Friday! I am SO excited to share the Spring Catalog & Sale-A-Bration offerings with them. I am sure they will love it all as much as I do!
Hope they are ready to CREATE! 

Click here to see the FREE STUFF!  

This card was inspired by a display project from SU's Leadership conference. Wish I could have been there but even if I had been able to afford to go all the way to Orlando the timing would have been horrible with Mom being so sick. Praise God I couldn't go! Anyway I just have to live vicariously through all the lovely photos. I hope to be back tomorrow with more cuteness but we shall see since my precious #4 is still battling her cold.  Also just an update Mom is home resting in her own bed finally!
~Hugs

p.s. Check out this video for a new SU card kit for DUDES!! LOL!

1 comment:

  1. Love your projects Mercedes !! You are very talented. I am you newest follower ! Come over and visit me on my blog if you get a chance !! Hugs

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!