Sunday, February 24

Ready for Stamp a Stack!

Well its been a heck of a week around here! My hubby has been in Florida since Monday & I can't wait to see him today! I want to thank you all those that have been praying for us. I know that's the only way I made it through the week alone. Plus I got all the SAS card samples done! The grace of God is so amazing! I have done them a little differently this time so my gals have lots more creative options! So we will have 5 different card choices but most of the cards have extra options on the designs.
Pinwheel
Birthday Flowers (Yellow Flower or Butterfly)
 

Ice Cream

Midnight & Crumb Cake (Flower, Butterfly, or Phonebooth)

Vintage Bicycle (Pink or Blue)
Class Details:
His & Hers Stamp a Stack
March 9th 11:30am **Will be RESCHEDULED
You will choose which cards & how many of each you want to stamp!
Class Fee: $30 for 15 cards Add an additional set of 5 cards for just $5!

RSVP & card choices due by March 1

*Please bring your adhesive, scissors, dimensionals, & liquid glue*

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!