Monday, May 13

Best Weekend!

I had such a fun weekend! Saturday night hubby took me to the Miranda Lambert concert! It was So much fun! I am a HUGE country music fan! We used to go to concerts a lot before the little ones came along & it really took me back to those days. It reminded me of how awesome it is to be married to your best friend & that after all these years (11 to be exact) we are still as much in love as we ever were. Then Sunday we had lunch at one of our favorite deli's & went to a huge antique store in San Francisco called STUFF, stopped by IKEA, hubby made Mom & me dinner, plus my oldest daughter came over & even brought me 2 gifts! She was very excited to be able to use her first pay check to get me a Mother's Day present. So proud of her. =)
Anyway enough with the mushy stuff...how about a card or 2!

I was blessed to be able to create a card for my Mom this year. I thank the Lord everyday for having mercy on her & pray that He will continue to have His hand upon her.

I had fun using up some of my SAB paper & paired with our new Smoky Slate it was even more fabulous! Love Love Love that color! This is one of the cards I made to send a little Mother's Day love to a friend. Well now it's time for the kiddos to get working on today's lessons so I gotta run. Hope you had a wonderful Mother's Day weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!