Tuesday, October 22

Artisan Wednesday Wow

 

Welcome back! Hasn't it been fun to see all the Fall projects the last couple weeks! The weather has been great here & feels more like Summer some days. The girls & I have been enjoying that! Anyway today we are sharing the projects that were posted on the Stampin Up Facebook page.


 
I love that these projects seriously came together in like 10 minutes thanks to the Thanksgiving Tablescape Simply Created kit!

 

Guess the card is pretty straight forward not much to say about it except I would recommend stamping your sentiment in White Staz On for best results.



The Dry Erase board is simple to make too! I cut a piece of the chipboard backing that comes with the kit & a piece of window sheet to fit the size of the printed menu. You could use some sticky strip to attach them together but I poked small holes & put brads through to hold them together. Then I put a magnet on the back.
 
 

 

I trimmed a couple of the letters a tad to make them fit nicely so I could stamp it all at the same time. I love this alphabet set! The label is attached to the window sheet with dimensionals.

Alrighty lets hop over to visit Alanna!
Don't tell her I told you but she has a birthday coming up in a few days so share a little Birthday Love when you stop by!

 



 




2 comments:

  1. Awesome projects! I am loving the dry erase board!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mercedes, your projects are wonderful. I totally LOVE the way you created a dry erase board! I need to make one of those for my fridge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!