Tuesday, December 3

Artisan Wednesday Wow

Ok first off I must say all our hop buttons have been Fab but "Is this month's blog button not the stinkin' cutest?!" I'm in love! Please give a round of applause to the QUEEN of MDS Jeanna Bohannon!!! Please leave a little extra love when you hop over to her blog.
Alrighty Now on with show...

Surprised I haven't worn out my Festive Flurry dies! They have seriously been getting a work out! Anyway I wanted to do some simply cute cards that could be made on the fly since I craft a lot in the car...not while driving but when waiting for kids here & there. And I can fussy cut & color ANYWHERE! So just need to die cut a stack of these beautiful snowflakes, stamp my images, pack 'em up & I can finish the rest on the go. I am very big on multi tasking. Lol!
 
And because I can barely contain myself since I have had next years Sale-a-Bration stamp sets for a couple weeks already....

 
So everything you see here will be FREE during the SAB promo that starts in January! The banner stamp set, with matching punch...yes I did just say MATCHING TINY BANNER PUNCH!!!! Ok sorry I freaked out there for a minute, my favorite SAB stamp set is "See Ya Later" which is where the sentiment is from & that embossing folder....Squeal! There is a TON of other Free Stuff in the SAB catalog too! Its gonna be an exciting 2014!
I know I have teased you enough so lets go see what Alanna has been up to...
http://sleeplessstamper.com/2013/12/aww-dec-1/
 

3 comments:

  1. OMG that black and gold is INCREDIBLE!!!! WOW!! And your little Santa is so fab too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, your Christmas card just makes me smile. And, can't wait to get my hands on my SAB products the end of this week! Beautiful BD card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the blank snowflake behind your Santa, it really make the design of this card pop! You are clearly quite the multi-tasker if you are crafting in the car waiting for kids ;)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!