Saturday, January 4

I'm back...momentarily...

Wow I thought Christmas came fast but the last couple weeks have flown by at warp speed!!!!
I hope you all had a fabulous Christmas & an enjoyable New Years! We had fun celebrating with family & daughter #2 turned 9 on New Years Eve!
So now that we have counted down the New Year its time to start counting down to my favorite time of the Stampin Up year...Leadership & Sale-a-Bration! Leadership is just 5 days away & SAB starts January 28th. You are going to seriously LOVE the freebies this year!
Anyway I gotta make it quick since I am getting packed & ready to spend 4 glorious days in Houston with my BFF, Lynda Lee, & a few hundred of my stampin buds...so here is a peek at one of the cards I will be swapping at Leadership...
Squeal! I loooovvveee this stamp set so much! Alrighty you may have noticed the Artisan Design Team had a little break last week but we will be back to our regularly schedule program next week so make sure you check back. :)

2 comments:

  1. Such a cute card...layout, colors, everything! Can you tell me what punch did you use for the greeting, or did you cut by hand? LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "You make me happy" - Love from "The Rock"

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!