Monday, January 27

Stampin Up Leadership Display Boards Day 4 "See Ya Later


I still have quite a few projects to show so I better get crackin!
Here are my last 2 made with the Sale-a-Bration set "See Ya Later"...

I kept this one super simple but I think the Glimmer Paper "clouds" gave it a little pop.
 
 
This page was born when I realized how well my little ones out fit matched the Kaleidoscope DSP. Again keeping it simple & letting my kids cuteness shine! True confession...I actually took her to a model home open house to pose on their adorably decorated bed (which went perfectly with her outfit) to get this shot. LOL!  Ok that's all I have for today but keep hoppin around to see the teams creations & stay tuned for more projects from Leadership & this weeks Blog Hop!

Cathy Caines - In The Cat Cave
Connie Collins - Constantly Stamping
Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroos
Jane Lee - Jane Lee's Cards
Jeanna Bohanon - Stamp Time Somewhere
Cindy Schuster - Nutmeg Creations
Jennifer Timko - Stampin' on the Fly
Alanna Wharf - Sleepless Stamper
Becky Cowley- Scrap Junkie
Mercedes Weber - Paper Creations by Mercedes (You Are Here)



1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!