Wednesday, February 18

Stampin Up Artisan Blog Hop- Blenders

Welcome to this weeks Artisan Design Team Blog Hop!
Today we get to share the projects we created for the Stampin Up Facebook page.
Its always a highlight of my month to see everything that the team creates since they always save their very best stuff for this week- not saying that everything they do isn't phenomenal but I think they sprinkle a little extra pixie dust on the creations that go to the corporate page!
 
Ok enough blah blah, how about we see my contribution to this months parade of eye candy...


 
This cherry blossom image is so beautiful & after seeing so many perfectly colored masterpieces, I must admit, I was a little intimidated. So I went a very different route as not to be compared with the others. Lol! I used a Blender Pen & Soft Suede ink to color the flower. Then used the lightest Soft Sky Blendabilities to go around the image & then softened the edges with the Color Lifter. This is a great image to practice your coloring skills!
 
Ok lets keep the momentum going & hop on over to Sarah's blog!
:)

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sarahsagert/blog?directBlogUrl=%2Fblog%2F2027389%2Fentry%2Fstampin_up_artisan_blog_hop25
 
 
http://www.stampinstud.blogspot.com/
~check out the newest dude on the stampin block~

5 comments:

  1. Lovely. I like how you stamped the image in the background too and het, great coloring!
    I got this stamp last week, I haven't inked it up yet.
    Eveline.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the original way you've coloured that beautiful blossom on your beautiful card. Thanks for sharing it.
    Di

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love what you've done with this Mercedes! It's so incredibly striking!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous project Mercedes, love the look of this technique!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!