Thursday, February 26

Fancy Friday- Technique Spotlight!

 
Welcome to this month's Fancy Friday Blog Hop!
The gals decided on "Techniques" for the theme & since it seems to be all the rage right now I jumped on the Bokeh bandwagon. Lol!
 
First step was random sponging on Whisper White cardstock with Coastal Cabana, Daffodil Delight, & Crisp Cantaloupe.
 
 
 
But after trying the original way with the sponging of white craft ink & plastic stencils & all that craziness I decided to cheat a bit & use the cute dots from the Best Year Ever stamps set paired with the dot from the Work of Art set. I stamped them in White Craft but they didn't jump out as much as I hoped so then I added a bit of White Embossing powder to some of the spots. Over all I was happy with how it came together! Thanks for taking a look!
 
I am sure Becky has created something beyond amazing so lets hop on over to check it out!

http://scrapjunkie-becky.blogspot.com/2015/02/feb-ff.html
 
 
 
 p.s. Don't forget to check out the samples the North America Artisans created for the Stampin Up Leadership Conference!

http://mercedesweber.blogspot.com/search/label/Leadership%20Samples%202015
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!