Wednesday, July 1

Stampin Up Artisan Blog Hop- Endless Thanks

 Welcome to our first Blog Hop of July!
We are very excited to be brining you a whole new box of goodies for your viewing pleasure!
 
 I was very excited to find the Endless Thanks stamp set in this month line up & I think we are all featuring it in all it's fabulousness!
 
We also received the Tag a Bag Accessories kit & the color combo was so out of my box that I just had to try it-
 
 
and here is a little TIP- To save your sanity use the Bow Builder Punch to punch out the tiny words!
 
(Posted a pic of this tip on Instagram too -click HERE)
 

 
These were super easy to create & I can't wait to teach this in a class next month!
 
 
Ok lets go see what awesome creations Sarah has made for us!
 
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sarahsagert/blog?directBlogUrl=%2Fblog%2F2027389%2Fentry%2Fstampin_up_artisan_blog_hop44

 
 

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!