Tuesday, November 11

I am teaching 4 workshops this week so I have barely had time to breath. But I wanted to post all my upcoming events & another of the Stamp a Stack II card choices.

Upcoming Events:
Nov 14th Holiday Stamp a Stack I
Nov 22nd Craft Faire Grace Church Milpitas, CA
Dec 5th 7pm Girls Night Out
Dec 5th 6:30pm Holiday Stamp a Stack II
Dec 5th 7pm Christmas Punch Art Bags & Tags
Jan 16th 7pm Customer Appreciation & New Catalog Party!!
Feb 1st 2pm Super "Stampers" Bowl Party & "Cards for Guys" Stamp a Stack"
Feb 6th 7pm Sale-a-Brate Free Stamps for You!

Hope you have a wonderful week!
Blessings,
Mercedes

1 comment:

  1. Hi Mercedes,

    I came across your SCS card and then found your new blog! You have some awesome creations here, and I so look forward to checking back often for more inspiration. God's blessings to you!
    Chris in Calgary AB

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!