Thursday, January 1

Happy Birthday Annette!

My friend Annette's birthday is coming up & I wanted to make her a little something. When I went to convention I noticed alot of gals had really cute tags on there convention bags & she is going to leadership soon so I thought I would make her a tag for her bag. I used one of the plastic scallop ovals I got in my prize box. Not quite sure what they are really supposed to be for but it worked well for this. I traced it on the DP & cut it out. Added my stamped images then lightly sprayed a couple coats of Krylon glaze for extra durability then I covered the plastic oval with a thin coat of tombo multi glue & stuck it to my DP. Thanks for stopping by & Happy New Year!


p.s. Forgot to mention this set will be in the upcoming 2009 Idea Book & Catalog. Isn't it adorable!! I am having a New Catalog Kick Off Party on January 16, hope to see you there!


3 comments:

  1. what a nice blog..your cards are wonderful, congrats on winning the prize box...this is very special.
    Blessings to you on this fine New Years Day...Rebecca

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh so cute! Great idea for the tag! Your friend is sure to love it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Mercedes,
    I check your blog every day, so I may have spoiled my surprise. I just wanted to let you know that your post brought tears to my eyes. I am so lucky to have a special friend like you. Thank you so much! Your designs are just precious!...Hugs, Annette

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!