Monday, January 19

New Catalog Goes Live!!

The new catalog goes live today!! I have already made a wish list about a mile long! My top 5 favorite things are the Eyelet Border Punch (pg 184), Beautiful Butterflies Die (pg 196), Mini Note Kits (pg 208), Bird on a Branch (pg 95), & Three Little Words (pg 136).
If you haven't received your new catalog yet you can check it out on-line through my web site http://www.mercedesweber.stampinup.net/ under Stampin Up Products.
I used 2 brand new sets for this card, A Little Somethin Hostess Level 2 & the Yummy Sale-a-Bration set! I am putting in my Sale-a-Bration order Feb 1. So if you want to get yours in too please let me know by Jan 31. This card will be one of the options for my upcoming "Thank You" Stamp-a-Stack. Thanks for stopping by. Hope you have a wonderful day!
Blessings,
Mercedes

1 comment:

  1. Oh, this is so pretty!! Love what you did with the Yummy stamp!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!