Monday, January 12

New Catalog Swap Sign Ups & Guidelines

Please email me to sign up & I will give you my address.
Webers4Jesus@sbcglobal.net

You will make 10+1

All swaps must include a minimum use of:
1 new stamp set
3 or more layers
1 or more embellishment/technique
Only current SU products may be used.
Please include your name & contact info on the back.
Recipes are not required but are always appreciated.

I also ask that you put in your very best effort when creating your swaps.

Postmark date will be Feb 16.
All swaps must include $4.95 postage stamp for the flat rate return packaging.
Please no meter strips.

There will be a 2 set per group maximum to ensure we get a mixture of sets showcased. Once you sign up for a spot please update me with what set you will be using once your catalogs have arrived. Please check this blog post to see if the set you want to use is already "maxed" out. I will update the list frequently.

1. Annie H. (Game Night)
2. Kristina V. (Fifth Ave Floral)
3. Carol H. (Thoughts & Prayers)
4. Lisa H.
5. Karen F. (Just Buzzin By)
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!