Monday, January 11

Little Stinker...

Well today I went in for my 38 week appointment & my little stinker is once again breech. They have scheduled me for the ECV this week. Uggghhh!!!! I pray all goes well baby is turnable & stays put this time. She is so going to be grounded for putting me through all this. Anyway needless to say after that news I needed a little pick me up & there in my mail box was exactly what I needed to put a smile on my face... 24 hand stamped cards (a.k.a. Swaps from the QC swap group!) plus the new Stampin Success demo magazine! So I decided it was safe to post one of the cards I made for the QC swap.
Thanks for taking a peek.


Blessings,
Mercedes

4 comments:

  1. Super cute, I can't wait to buy this set. TFS!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE this card! I hope that baby turns back around for you before the procedure. Good luck!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my gosh - so cute!!!! Love your design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!