Wednesday, June 5

Inspired Thank You

I needed to make a gift card holder for the girls teacher & I was inspired by some cards Shelli had up on her blog today. While digging through the ridiculous mess I have created while making my display board projects I found the make n take kit we received at the SLC regionals & it was perfect for my project! Sad to see the 2 tags die & one of my favorite DSP's go but they paired perfectly with some new stuff to make something pretty for the teacher...

I totally stocked up on the rose trim too. I was really really really hoping it would carry over to the new catalog.(insert sad face) Anyway, thanks for stopping by today!

Supplies-
Stamps: Label Love, Notable Notions
Card stock: Coastal Cabana, Calypso Coral, Very Vanilla
Ink: Smoky Slate, Crisp Cantaloupe 
 
Punch: 5 Petal Flower

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful tag Mercedes !! I love your cute flowers. TFS !

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!