Thursday, June 20

June Paper Pumpkin

Well this months Paper Pumpkin was a little challenging for me. The three colors they put together for this kit were just a bit off for my taste so I covered the mustardy color with the other elements in the kit and I was much happier with it! Anyway here is one of the cards my Paper Pumpkin club members will be making tomorrow night...
I love this new sentiment set called "A Dozen Thoughts"! It worked perfectly with this card. The cute little bees are from a new hostess set called "Postage Collection" which is so fabulous and totally worth hosting a party to get it, for free I might add! Anyway I gotta get back to getting the house in order for tomorrow. I took the girls to see Epic this morning so we are a bit behind...I 'll be back with more soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!