Monday, July 22

More Gorgeous Grunge

Oh yes there is more! I am still trying to recover from Convention but I wanted to continue to share the projects I made for the display boards. So check it out...
Supplies- Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge, Label Love Cardstock: Smoky Slate, Coastal Cabana, Whisper White, I Am Me DSP Ink: Same as Cardstock Other: Oval Framelits, Cute Clips, Artisan Label Punch

Supplies- Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge, Chalk Talk Cardstock: Very Vanilla, Crisp Cantaloupe Ink: Smoky Slate, Crisp Cantaloupe Other: Wide Oval Punch, Itty Bitty Punch Pack (Flower), Pearl, Finishing Touches Edgelit

One of my FAVES! This is my daughter #2.
Supplies- Stamps: Gorgeous Grunge, Chalk Talk, Hello Lovely, Amazing
 Family, Epic Day Rotary Stamp Cardstock: Crumb Cake, Whisper White, Epic Day DSP Ink: Basic Gray, Smoky Slate, Summer Starfruit, Wild Wasabi Other: Hemp Twine, Cute Clips, Chalk Talk Framelits, Hexagon Punch

Shop Now!
 
Stay Tuned For Info About My NEW PAPER PARADISE REWARDS PROGRAM!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!