Friday, August 16

Artisan Facebook Friday!


Well today the Design Team has a special blog hop for you! Celebrating our first round of projects being posted on the Stampin Up Facebook page! See it HERE. Let me just say this team is Uh-Mazing! All 10 projects were over the top FABULOUS! You may have just came from Jennifer Timko's cute Christmas project, if not just keep hopping around we make a big circle. =)
I must say I am looking forward to hopping around too and seeing all that wonderfulness up close & hopefully getting a few tips & tricks too! Ok on to my projects...

Fun, right?! Ever since I got my This & That journal I have been itching to rip out some of those beautiful pages & make cards! Also LOVE the stickers! Alrighty, lets take a closer look shall we?

 In our box of awesomeness this month we got COASTER BOARD!!! Well not just Coaster Board...we got a TON of other stuff too but for now lets just talk about the Coaster Board! Its kinda like a light weight cardboard. It can be stamped, inked, embossed, die cut...Oh the possibilities! It adds wonderful dimension & texture. I loved the natural look of it so all I did was die cut the letters with the Typeset Alphabet dies. A little DSP, Stickers, Bakers Twine & my Hubby's birthday card is D.O.N.E. Gasp...No stamping? Nope, no stamping on the card BUT I did get a little ink in on the gift card envelope if that helps. LOL!


The journal comes with a couple cute little envelopes & since my Hubby's favorite gift is cold hard cash or gift cards this was the perfect size! Added a little DSP, Washi Tape, a Happy Birthday greeting from the Label Love set, & a bit more Bakers Twine, cuz you can never have too much of that! Easy Peasy & ready for the Birthday Boy! Be on the look out for future Wednesday Wow those fabulous journal pages just might be making a come back! ;)
Ok now hop with me to see Alanna's amazing moving card!




Supplies:
 
Stamps
130619 (wood-mount) or 130622 (clear-mount): Label Love Stamp Set

Ink
126981: Basic Gray Classic Stampin’ Pad

Paper
121044: Basic Gray Cardstock
100730: Whisper White Cardstock
130814: Epic Day This and That Designer Series Paper

Accessories & Tools
124262: Whisper White Baker’s Twine
129392: Coaster Board
131268: Epic Day This and That Journal
131271: Epic Day This and That Designer Stickers
131269: Epic Day This and That Designer Washi Tape
130920: Artisan Label Punch
130919: Hexagon Punch
113439: Big Shot
127553: Typeset Alphabet Bigz Die
Stapler

4 comments:

  1. Eeep! I wanted to rip the pages out of the journal for cards, too. I haven't done it yet, but it is sooooo tempting.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great cards - gotta try that coaster board!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You ripped the pages out of the journal? Out of the box thinking! AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look how brave you are! I was to scared to take the pages out of my journal, but now I think maybe I can! I love that you made used of the envelopes from the journal, can't wait to see what else you do with them!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!