Tuesday, November 19

Artisan Wednesday Wow

Welcome back! I can't believe Thanksgiving is next week! It has snuck up on me again. Luckily we usually keep it pretty simple & my hubby does most of the cooking. Can't wait, his stuffing is uh-mazing! Anyway now that I have made myself hungry how about we switch gears to Christmas! 
 

 
The Festive Flurry framelits are quickly becoming my favorite thing from the holiday catalog! And I definitely need to order more Glimmer paper! Ok while I go do that you can keep hopping along to more fabulousness from the rest of the amazing team!
Next up is the beautiful Alanna Wharf!

http://sleeplessstamper.com/2013/11/aww-nov-4/

2 comments:

  1. Love it - s much going on!! You are making me want to use that paper again... maybe while I snack on your lunches... Argh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mercedes, gorgeous card...I am loving the Festive Flurry dies too!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!