Friday, January 17

Stampin Up Leadership Display Boards Day 3 "See Ya Later"



I am back with more fun from our trip to Leadership!
First I want to thank my fabulous team the "Paper Paradise Stampers" for making it possible for me to attend Mangers Reception for the first time this year! 
If you are looking for a fabulous team to join We Are It!!! 

 The icing on the cake was being able to share the expierience with my Bestie!
We went to the Downtown Aquarium in Houston & it was ridiculously fun!

Only Lynda could convince me to to take a selfie in a fish hat! LOL!

Ok on to a couple samples I made using the SAB set "See Ya Later"...

As we were creating our projects, Jeanna suggested that we make duplicates so we could have one to keep & one to send to SU but unfortunately the only one I did make a double of was this alligator one. Which was only by default since it took me a couple tries to get it right. 
Yes I am still kicking myself for not taking her advice.

This card was another favorite of mine, even though I had to use the Stamp a Majig. I'm a fly by the seat of my pants kinda girl...or maybe I'm just too lazy to get it out. Either way I thought it came out way cute! 
Thanks for stopping by today & dont forget to check on what the rest of team has going on!

Cathy Caines - In The Cat Cave
Connie Collins - Constantly Stamping
Erica Cerwin - Pink Buckaroos
Jane Lee - Jane Lee's Cards
Jeanna Bohanon - Stamp Time Somewhere
Cindy Schuster - Nutmeg Creations
Jennifer Timko - Stampin' on the Fly
Alanna Wharf - Sleepless Stamper
Becky Cowley- Scrap Junkie
Mercedes Weber - Paper Creations by Mercedes






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!