Wednesday, March 26

Five Days of Sale-a-Bration Day 5

http://su-media.s3.amazonaws.com/media/catalogs/NA/20131119_SAB_EN/20131119_SAB_en_US.pdf

I can't  believe that there is only 5 days left to get all the fabulous Sale-a-Bration products! So to send SAB 2014 out with a bang how about a little project countdown...We will countdown from 5...

I used the adorable canvas banner kit from the SAB brochure. I kept it super simple since this may be used for a newborn photo session I will be doing soon. And we can't have anything that takes away from baby's adorableness!

See ya back tomorrow for project #4... but before you go if you have ever thought about joining the Stampin Up family RIGHT NOW is the time to do it!!! I would love to have you join me in Paper Paradise!




www.paperparadise.stampinup.net

Don't forget to also check out the Leadership Projects Blog Roll...
http://mercedesweber.blogspot.com/search/label/Leadership-2014

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!