Tuesday, July 29

Classy & Chic Stamp Kits by Mail!!

Holy Cow! I am SO excited about this I can hardly stand it!
I can't believe I have the amazing honor to be a part of this team & bring you these fabulous kits by mail! Guess my enthusiasm wore off on to my hubby cause after I told him all about it  HE wanted to do a video for you! LOL!



I'm totally biased but I thought it was pretty cute of him to do that!
ANYWAY the full details are up on the "Kits To Go" page & as a SPECIAL OFFER the first 5 people to subscribe during the Pre Registration Period will get a DOUBLE PROJECT KIT!!! So just in case you are like me & hoard your one of a kind creations You will have an extra to actually Give Away!

Please note that this program is HOT OFF THE PRESS so there might be slight modifications that need to be made as time goes on but for now we are Up & Running!

**Just so you know the projects you receive are designed just for Club members & will not be posted to our public blogs!
Hope you will join us on this Creative Adventure!




 ~July Promo~


 




http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/paperparadise/catalogs


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!