Wednesday, September 24

Stampin Up Artisan Blog Hop- CAS

Welcome to our last blog hop of the month. Crazy that we will be moving on to our 3rd box of goodies next week!

Well before we start thinking about that lets take a look at this weeks creation-


Hmm... maybe those Halloween stamps & DSP are more versatile than one might think!

I found myself in need of a little reconciliation card this week after a tiff I had with the Hubs. So I busted out some of the supplies from this month's box but in the end I decided to keep it simple. Of course I did have to step up the cuteness with tiny wiggly eyes & embossing.


Alrighty time to hop on over to visit Sarah!

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sarahsagert/blog?directBlogUrl=%2Fblog%2F2027389%2Fentry%2Fstampin_up_artisan_blog_hop5
 
 

6 comments:

  1. Aw how cute is this Mercedes?! Love it! Vicky x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally love this! I bet it melted his heart for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute as! You always look outside the square with stamp sets and your photography is always so sharp.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so cute! What a clever way to use those stamps!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just 2 words: Love it!
    So simple and so great <3
    Greetings from Germany
    Hugs Tanja

    ReplyDelete
  6. I had to do a double take to remember where this bird came from. great idea!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!