Friday, November 21

2 Card Kits For Sale!- SOLD OUT!

EDIT: Thank You! All kits have been sold but I will definitely try to offer card kits more often!
 
I finally had a chance to do something I have been wanting to do for a very long time. I seem to always be prepping for classes or something & never have time to just create something I love & make up a few kits to share with others who might love it too!
But today was the day the stars aligned & I cranked out 2 kits! Now these are totally limited edition since I only have 3 kits available for each so if you want one better get 'em quick- email me @ webers4jesus@sbcglobal.net with the subject line "Card Kits" & if the one you want is available I will send you a paypal invoice. :)
So wanna take a peek at what's currently available?
 
 
 Ornament Kit $10- includes supplies for 4 cards & envelopes- I have even tied all those adorable little bows for you! Only thing you need is a sentiment, ink, glue dots, adhesive & dimensionals!
 

 
Snowflake Kit $10- includes supplies for 4 cards & envelopes!
These flip cards are so fun! If you haven't seen these in action you gotta check it out (HERE).
You need a sentiment, ink, glue dots, adhesive & dimensionals!
 
If you are not local, shipping in the U.S. will be $3.50
if you are not in the U.S. let me know & I can get a quote for you.
 
Thanks for stopping by & I hope you all enjoy these kits as much as I do!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!