Wednesday, April 1

Stampin Up Artisan Blog Hop- Mothers Love

Welcome to our first hop of the month!
I'm super excited for todays hop since we are doing things a little different- we will all be working with the same stamp set each week! Our assignment this week is Mothers Love...


So of course I have to start with a very straight forward Mother's Day card. The flowers were fussy cut from the Painted Blooms DSP. Sentiment stamped in Blackberry Bliss.

Then I started thinking of ways to change things up a bit-


Gotta love those Stampin Write Markers! Tip: If your image doesn't come out dark enough just trace over it with the same marker.
Worked like a charm & eliminated the slight splotchy look that you can get when using markers on your stamps. I love the font of these sentiments!

I wanted to use my Flower Flair Framelits in a way I haven't done before & am liking this a lot!

So my last card is for my hubby- we kind of joke around with the phrase "Like a Boss" so I knew exactly what I wanted to do when I saw the sentiments in this set.

Well I hope you have enjoyed my projects & I can not wait to see what the other gals have made so lets go visit Sarah!

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sarahsagert/blog?directBlogUrl=%2Fblog%2F2027389%2Fentry%2Fstampin_up_artisan_blog_hop31

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful projects! Love the variety...

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha :-D i really love the last card :-) great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. the BOSS card is my fave!!!!!!!! love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all your cards - beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. You have been so busy but maybe now that two of you are "stamper's" you must be spending more time in the craft room. They are all amazing.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!