Wednesday, April 15

Stampin Up Artisan Blog Hop- Doggie Love

Welcome to this weeks Artisan Blog Hop!

Today we get to share the projects we made for the Stampin Up Facebook page!

I chose to use the Mother's Love stamp set & mix it up just a bit. When I saw this set I thought the 2 step stamp looked like muddy dog prints so I used the Baked Brown Sugar marker to draw little circles on the stamp to resemble dog paws even more.


Wouldn't this be a fun card to send to a friend that added a new fur baby to their family?
I am hoping that my Grandpa will be getting a pup soon to keep him company.
They have a way of being so therapeutic, don't they?!
Thanks for stopping by & keep hoppin around so you don't miss any of the fabulousness the Team has created!


http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sarahsagert/blog?directBlogUrl=%2Fblog%2F2027389%2Fentry%2Fstampin_up_artisan_blog_hop33&hc_location=ufi
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Ha! You really thought outside the box this time Mercedes! Love this card and as the proud owner of a seven month old golden retriever, I can say that yes, they certainly take your mind off almost every other thing in the world and, even when they're asleep, you're too tired to think of anything else! Vicky x
    PS Love my Eva to bits though :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!