Wednesday, August 12

Stampin Up Artisan Blog Hop- Project Life

Welcome to the ADT Blog Hop!
Today we get to play with the "Moments Like These" PL kit!
 
What I'm about to tell you is nothing short of a miracle...I actually printed out some of the photos  that were on my phone. Gasp! Really! Like who does that?
Well I realized that I SHOULD...
what if I drop my phone in to a boiling pot of spaghetti again, true story. My digital life could be wiped away forever. It would be catastrophic!
So I am turning over a new leaf. Starting with my first PL page for our recent trip to Convention...
 

 
We had so much fun & I will share about it another time.
Well my next project was created as a portable memory book that I could carry in my bag so I could jot down things to add to my PL pages. I am thinking this will especially come in handy when I volunteer in my little ones Kindergarten class. (Insert sad face here.)
I can't believe my baby is already school age!
 
 
Well before I put my PL stuff away I was inspired to make a card because lets face it...
That's Just How I Roll!
 
 
That's all I have for now sooo...
Lets see what Sarah has created with this awesome kit!
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sarahsagert/blog?directBlogUrl=%2Fblog%2F2027389%2Fentry%2Fstampin_up_artisan_blog_hop50
 
 
 
Support My Paper Paradise SHOP HERE 
 

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!