Tuesday, August 4

#tgifctd03 & a Kindness Project!

Excited that we are moving in to our 3rd month of Throw Down Challenges over on the TGIF site!
Well I have to admit last months list was quite challenging but still pretty fun.
This next set of products may be more my style!
 
Here are the "Basket" ingredients & the "Pantry" items for this month-
 
 
If you are new to this challenge you can read the details HERE
 

When I saw this embossing folder I was immediately in love but sadly its been sitting here for a couple weeks & I have yet to use it- Until Today! I embossed it on Pool Party & White cardstock because I wanted to fussy cut a couple of those pretty butterflies! I stamped the sentiment in Mint Macaron & Calypso Coral. More fussy cutting since the match framelits for the Flower Patch stamp set are NOT on the list of useable items. Anyway I thought it turned out cute!
Hope to see your creations over on the TGIF site!

Support My Paper Paradise SHOP HERE
~If you haven't heard of The Kindness Projects yet click HERE to find out about it~
 
 At our last stamp class we focused on making "Kindness Projects" & this was the card we created-

 
If you follow me on Instagram you got a little teaser of this the other day.
 
Anyway I know many of us save the cards we have made for samples or inspiration down the road, so I had them create 2 just in case they wanted to save one. Hopefully they will send both but its ok if they don't. As we were making the cards I asked them to think of a friend that was possibly going through a hard time or needed a little pick me up & when they
got home mail their card to that person!
 
I am really excited about The Kindness Projects &
I hope you will join us on our mission to spread kindness!
 
Follow The Kindness Projects on Facebook too!
 
 
Support My Paper Paradise SHOP HERE

2 comments:

  1. Love both of your gorgeous cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards are SO pretty, i really like the color combo you chose for the second one!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!