Wednesday, October 7

Stampin Up Artisan Blog Hop-Might be a little acorny..

Welcome to this weeks ADT Blog Hop!
It's been really inspiring to see so many awesome ideas with just one product suite & today we are working with the Acorny Thank You products.
 
 
I can't remember if I told you or not but we are moving! For those that follow me on Instagram you already knew that & I loved the comment that we were moving so I could have a bigger craft room. LOL! It will have its perks that's for sure. Anyway we have been packing, putting our stuff in storage, & doing a bunch of repairs to get the place ready to hit the market.
Well my point is most of my craft room is in storage -Boo Hoo- so I had to use my limited supplies to come up with a card for today...
 
 
I had so many ideas & I would go to get something only to realize it had already been packed. But I did manage to find a hodge podge of stuff to finish my card with. :)
 
Now we get to go see what the rest of the team has made with full access to their creation stations!
(I will be living vicariously Lol)
 
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/sarahsagert/blog?directBlogUrl=%2Fblog%2F2027389%2Fentry%2Fstampin_up_artisan_blog_hop58

6 comments:

  1. I love how it turned out! We are finishing our basement (where all of my craft stuff is stored), so I feel your pain on going to find something that is currently packed up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out great! I love the gold sparkle to top the acorns! And the DP works so well together!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE!!!!!
    Yay for a bigger craft room :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is an adorable card! It's amazing what one can do with limited supplies.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment! Its much appreciated!